Have you ever found a great deal, but lacked the cash for the down payment? Have you ever had a bank refuse to make you a loan, or take so long to make the loan that you lost the deal? Now you can learn John’s unique strategies for finding investors and structuring profitable investor’s transactions.
John started buying property in his early twenties when he was broke. He had no income, so he could not qualify for a bank loan. His only source of capital was local investors. In thirty years as a full time investor, he has shared in millions of dollars of profits with many local investors.
This is what John’s students have to say:
“The essence of genius is simplicity and you have the ability to make things practical and simple. As a result of attending your seminar I’ll take my 6 page agreement down to a couple of pages. I highly recommend that investors attend your seminar.”
-W. Roger Salam
“Full of creative I never might have thought of that would make an investor comfortable as well as me.”
“John leaves no stone unturned.”
“It beat the heck out of a $2000 boot camp!”
Here are some of the topics that John Covers in this fast paced 6 hour course:
- Where to find investors and how to attract them.
- What you need to do before you approach others for money.
- Eight sources of investors.
- Structuring deals so everyone makes a profit.
- How to acquire both down payment money and long term financing.
- Using aggressive strategies to buy conservative investments.
- Seven things investors want from a deal.
- Profiling your investor.
- Matching the right investor with the right deal.
- Making an offer that your competition can’t match.
- 10 things an investor will do that your banker won’t.
- Selecting the right property to buy with an investor.
- Schaub’s 16 rules for investing with others.
- Structuring deals to protect you and your investor.
- Ten questions to ask before signing an investor agreement.
- Using the right form of ownership to protect your interest.
- Writing down your agreement to avoid future conflicts.
- Using Title Holding Trusts, Options, and Mortgages to protect your interests.
- Sample Trusts, Options, and Investor Agreements.
- Separating your Interests both before you planned to and when you planned to.
- Coping with disasters that befall investors.
- Knowing how much to ask for.
- Negotiating a fair-profit-split based on risk.
- Limiting your liability.
- Giving the investor the tax shelter and keeping the cash flow.
- Avoiding greedy and unscrupulous investors, and much more.
- Protecting yourself when you put up the money.
- Non-Negotiable terms when you are the investor.
- Structuring the deal to your greatest benefit.