The 10/10/10 rule is not a law, but a guideline. Before you make an offer, it helps you construct an offer that will be profitable if accepted. My suggestion is that you offer AT LEAST 10% below the market, NO MORE THAN 10% down, and NOT MORE THAN 10% interest. In my book I explain…
John Schaub and Peter Fortunato’s seminar:
Questions Every Investor Should Ask and Answer
June 4th 11am – 6pm EDT
The April seminar in Tampa sold out – this one-day seminar is another chance.
$295 per person (FL residents will pay sales tax)
Registration this site as soon as we can get it up.
Questions? Email Valerie at email@example.com
Should you buy or sell today? Should you raise rents? Should you leverage more or pay off debt? How and where should you seek opportunities today?
Investors and entrepreneurs should be acting purposely. Changing costs, interest rates, regulations, and population all affect your capital and should affect your plans and action. Peter and John question everything, especially each other. They often take different approaches to investing. When you take their class you get two seminars!
- Is real estate still the right investment for you?
- Which real estate has the benefits you need?
- How and when to acquire and control properties
- How much is enough?
- Why is seller financing important to you whether buying or selling
- How can you obtain all the houses you need without qualifying for a bank loan?
- How can you attract and keep the most profitable tenants?
- Is collecting rent better than interest?
- When should you sell and what should you sell first?
- When you sell, should you suffer the tax, use an installment sale, or exchange?
- How much cash should I have available?
- How can I pay less in taxes?
Get access to high quality learning!Browse our digital downloads for the course that sparks your interest
We offer a wide variety of courses based around investing in and making money on Real Estate.