John Schaub & Pete Fortunato
October 20th & 21st
Registration Information: $595.00 per person
SAVE with early registration
you must register by October 5th
$495 individual or
$895 for two pre-registering together
Opportunities & Pitfalls In Today’s Market
by Peter Fortunato and John Schaub
October 20 & 21, 2018 San Francisco CA
Holiday Inn San Francisco Airport North
275 S. Airport Blvd., S. San Francisco, CA 94080
To reserve a room call the hotel # 877-834-3613 and mention code BAW Seminar Rate $149
Alternative lodging: Park Pointe rates from $109-$119 night
Reserve early – the room blocks are limited
John Schaub and Peter Fortunato have survived eight Presidents, five recessions, and four major tax law changes as full time investors. They teach from “in the trenches” experience, and share both their successes and mistakes to help you prosper and avoid major setbacks.
Do you think that we might be near the top of the market? Are you having trouble finding deals that make sense today? At the top of the last market, many paid high prices for houses they thought were bargains. Unfortunately prices plummeted and they ended up selling for large losses. It was an expensive seminar.
The housing market has been strong for more than six years in many markets. As we near the top, buying correctly, with the right structure, paperwork, and without liability for debt becomes more important.
Join us and learn our latest strategies for buying, financing and managing property in a rapidly changing market. Here are some of the topics we will cover. You will receive a comprehensive class workbook with strategies and details of transactions.
Registration Information: Seminar fee $595.00 per person
SAVE with early registration - you must register by October 5th
$495 individual or $895 for two pre-registering together
- Is now to time to buy or sell as a Starter, Estate Builder, SpEnder
- Is now the time to borrow or pay off debt as a Starter, Estate Builder, SpEnder
- Is now the time to raise rents or sell to tenants?
- How will it affect management, as a Starter, Estate Builder, SpEnder
- Choosing the nature of your income · Rent · Interest · Capital Gain · Option consideration · Loan Proceeds
- Where you can find the best opportunities today
- When and how to use an agent
- Relationships that bring opportunities, increase your profits, free up your time
- Recruiting allies, then nurturing and maintaining them
- How you can retire sooner with more
- Should you switch to investing in notes instead of property?
- The myths and truths about asset protection
- Why do you have to make it so complicated
- Knowing your exit strategy
- Investing your retirement plan money and helping others invest theirs
- How the new tax law impacts opportunities, investments and businesses
Class 9-5 both days. Includes comprehensive workbook and Question & Answer session with John & Peter Saturday after class.
Register online this page (look left!)
Writing a check? to Pro Serve, Inc.
2677 South Tamiami Trail, #4, Sarasota, FL 34239
© 2018 ProServe Corporation of Sarasota Inc. 2677 South Tamiami Trail # 4, Sarasota, FL 34239