Building Wealth One House at a Time
January 18 – 19, 2014
Holiday Inn Lakewood Ranch
Retirement Investing: How to retire sooner, with more
This one-day course is not a class on estate planning or "ending." It is about prospering as a real estate investor and ultimately enjoying your retirement years. Regardless of your age, learn how to retire with a life style you choose.
John's new course is on sale in December
Today - January 1st buy Retirement Investing for $129
- knowing how much you need and developing a plan to get it
- investing to produce the cash flow you want
- how and when to use land trusts, living trusts and irrevocable trusts
- using the right trust and the right trustee
- ten devestating mistakes to avoid
- deciding when and how to transfer assets during your lifetime
- balancing your portfolio with safe paper investments
- putting together your "A" team
- personal residence strategies
- should you have some debt? how much and what kind?
- rules to help you avoid making the wrong investments
Today you have a unique opportunity to buy investment houses that will produce large profits for years to come. John Schaub, has invested and managed single-family home investments for more than 30 years, and wrote his best-selling book Building Wealth One House at a Time (published by McGraw Hill), is the advisor who can assist you with your investment plan.
The future for real estate is bright. Inflation will dramatically drive up prices and rents. Take advantage of this opportunity - learn to buy and finance property today that will pay you profits for a lifetime.
January 18- 19, 2014
9am - 5pm
Holiday Inn Lakewood Ranch (Sarasota)
John's Acquisition and Management Seminar
2677 South Tamiami Trail, Suite 4
Sarasota, FL 34239
I just wanted to take the time to thank you again for offering the class. It is, hands down, the best RE investing education event that I have attended. Jon W Denver CO